Saturday, October 20, 2012

I now work for a living

I now have a job. And even an assignment. I am currently working at Saint Paul Public School District in Minnesota. I will be there for a month doing what I like best, programming. Just some fun, no pressure work for a change.

I am staying at the Residence Inn located right next to (a half mile away) the Mall of America. This is a destination unto itself. I was surprised to see how big it really is.










It has a Carrousel.
And a ferris wheel.


 And not one.
 Not two.



 But three, yes, count them, three roller coasters.

I think I may have to ride them before I leave. I may even get around to shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you blogging again! You always seem to find fun things to do where ever you end up.

    ReplyDelete